Economic Data & Reports
U.S. Government Reports
- National Trade Estimate for 2014 (PDF 37KB)
- Special 301 Report on Intellectual Property Rights for 2014 (PDF 572KB)
- Liquid Fuels and Natural Gas in the Americas 2014 (PDF 2MB)
U.S. Government Resources
- Bureau of Economic Analysis: timely, relevant, and accurate economic data.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics: information on labor market activity, working conditions, and price changes in the economy.
- CIA World Factbook: general introduction to Venezuela, its political system, economy, and basic facts.
- USA.gov Business Gateway: resources on starting and managing a business, selling to and buying from the government, exporting, importing, and more.
- EIU Country Report
- Heritage Foundation’s Index of Economic Freedom
- IMD World Competitiveness Scoreboard
- TI Corruption Perceptions Index
- World Bank Doing Business survey
- World Economic Forum’s Global Competitiveness Report
Treaties & Agreements
The United States does not have a bilateral investment treaty with Venezuela. The agreements below are in place: