The U.S. Embassy Caracas Economic Section, working with the Foreign Agricultural Service, manages this website to help U.S. exporters and investors identify and seize key opportunities in Venezuela.
You will find information on a host of issues:
For U.S. Exporters and U.S. Investors
- See an overview of doing business in Venezuela in the Country Commercial Guide for 2013 (PDF 612KB).
- Identify potential business partners in Venezuela, such as the Venezuelan-American Chamber of Commerce.
- Read the latest Investment Climate Statement for 2014.
- Look up the latest trade figures with Venezuela (PDF 37KB), according to the U.S. Trade Representative.
- Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), such as how do Venezuela’s currency controls affect foreign trade and investment.
For U.S. Exporters of Food and Drink
- Explore opportunities for doing business in the agricultural sector, provided by our Foreign Agricultural Service.