WHERE CAN I FIND INFORMATION ON CONDUCTING BUSINESS IN VENEZUELA?
Much information can be found in the Venezuela Country Commercial Guide (CCG). The version that is currently on-line is somewhat outdated. We are working to update it and it will be posted as soon as it is available.
- WILL CURRENT SANCTIONS ON VENEZUELA PREVENT MY COMPANY FROM DOING BUSINESS?
- HOW DO VENEZUELAN IMPORTERS ACCESS FOREIGN EXCHANGE?
- HOW IS THE SECURITY SITUATION IN VENEZUELA?
- HOW DO I SUBMIT INFORMATION REGARDING MY FIRM?
- WHICH INDUSTRY SECTORS OFFER THE BEST OPPORTUNITIES?
- HOW DO I ESTABLISH A COMPANY IN VENEZUELA?
DO ANY IMPORT RESTRICTIONS APPLY TO MY PRODUCT?
You will find a summary of the most important Venezuelan import regulations and import restrictions in Chapter 5 of the Venezuela Country Commercial Guide (CCG), Trade Regulations and Standards. Access Chapter 1: Doing Business in Venezuela for a brief synopsis of the information contained in this comprehensive report.
- WHERE CAN I FIND A LIST OF BUSINESS PUBLICATIONS TO PROMOTE MY PRODUCTS?
- CAN USCS HELP ME RESOLVE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A VENEZUELAN COMPANY?
- I NEED LEGAL ADVICE. WHERE CAN I FIND A LIST OF LAW FIRMS IN VENEZUELA?
HOW DO I FIND INFORMATION ABOUT EXPORTING MY AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS?
You will find information about "Food and Agricultural Import Regulations and Standards-FAIRS" in the Foreign Agricultural Service home page http://www.fas.usda.gov/. If you need additional information or assistance, you will find a live link to the web site of the Foreign Agricultural Service in Venezuela here.